2022-12-01 [DMFA #2095] - Under the shade of the cocoamallow tree

Started by Tapewolf, December 01, 2022, 06:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Candyland is an improvement over Linda Kraft, but I do hope they can get down to some serious talk before Jyrras wakes from his cheese coma.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

candyland is so cute and i demand candy variants of the main cast

Lying Foo

I find interesting that Jyrrhas doesn't seem to mind being "outed" as bi, even though he hasn't acknowledged it since he acknowledged he wasn't straight.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on December 02, 2022, 06:36:30 AM
I find interesting that Jyrrhas doesn't seem to mind being "outed" as bi, even though he hasn't acknowledged it since he acknowledged he wasn't straight.

Well, he did imply he wasn't quite sure during the heart-to-heart with Abel in page 1268, so unless someone else actually is snooping in the dream, it's not travelled any further than Abel anyway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on December 01, 2022, 11:14:02 PM
candyland is so cute and i demand candy variants of the main cast

I can picture Mab as Queen Frostine more or less, possibly Aliph as Lord Licorice, but I'm curious which one Dan would be.

Glenn Griffon

These two are so adorkable. And good on Abel for having realistic expectations of his boyfriend.
I mean you'd expect someone who is a few centuries old to have some maturity but you can never predict in this world.