[DF 8/7/22] From Darkness Will Come Light

Started by Lying Foo, July 08, 2022, 01:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

When they came to Saturn's place, I figured it'd be more fun - since the party encountered Colfer, this series has been basically a breather, but no, we've got a holy war on our hands?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

Looks like these two gobshites haven't heard of Nova's plans for a kingdom of eternal sunshine. Of course, whether that would effect their plans or not is a different question entirely.

Lying Foo

Also, I kinda-r-always heah the strip in a Boston accent?  I think Strayan's not too fah from Boston (albeit wicked cold in July)...

(EDIT: I'm not sure why I posted that.)
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on July 09, 2022, 09:42:12 AM
Looks like these two gobshites haven't heard of Nova's plans for a kingdom of eternal sunshine. Of course, whether that would effect their plans or not is a different question entirely.

Late reply, but I would like to state on the record somewhere that Nova is keeping his grand plans under wraps until things are more finalized/until he's already established his kingdom

It's a stupid plan, but I have it in my notes somewhere that Nova's all like "I haven't let anyone aside from a small circle of friends know my intentions. After I've succeeded, I want to see if the public response to a land of eternal light is nearly as panicked as the land of eternal darkness."
...By Puyon