2022-6-16 [RE 75.16]

Started by Mork, June 16, 2022, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mork

like this panel.
everyone seems scared of Naija.
someday hope we get the backstory Naija the uncensored version.     
question can the fire anti magic bracelet work on Phoenix Claw sins they is part of Phoenix god.
isn't it the phoenix god who is sealing there magic power.   
so in theory could phoenix god seal there own power with a fire anti magic bracelet.       

Lying Foo

Uncensored version?  I assume it would involve quite a bit of red ink if printed, or red pixels if not.  She'd have made Jinx very unhappy if the war had been a few years later.

I notice that the prince hasn't been binding this whole arc, and everyone has been calling her "her" without blinking.  I had thought that was still kind of a secret outside DHS?

I still say, nonsensically, that Phoenix is Phoenix, and that's why she and her family have never heard from him.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Quote from: Lying Foo on June 16, 2022, 08:19:35 PM
I notice that the prince hasn't been binding this whole arc, and everyone has been calling her "her" without blinking.  I had thought that was still kind of a secret outside DHS?

you are... correct. i uhhh somehow completely misremembered how volume 60 actually ended. frack

please hold

i'll go back and fix the pages that are wrong :v luckily nobody brought it up in-comic so it won't change the narrative lol