Techdragon just joined. Hide your tools.

Started by Techdragon, May 28, 2022, 05:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techdragon

Hi everybody!

(several voices reply 'Hi Dr. Nick!' but nobody seems to know where they came from)

Hmm.. Anyway I'm Techdragon, though I also respond to Tech, TD, and usually "Hey, you". If it's important to anyone reading this my pronouns are he/him, but I'm not picky about it.

I've been a fan of DMFA through at least 6 jobs and 5 homes, and if I had to pick a favorite character it's probably Mab.. I'm a bit too fond of following the rules sometimes and having someone around who will happily push me out of my comfort zone and bend them a little without being mean about it is the sort of thing I need.

I'm a bit of a tech geek (as if the name wasn't a hint) and I love being hands-on, and telling me there's something that needs to be fixed is an almost guaranteed way to get my attention.

I'm also a font of mostly useless trivia, which is why none of my friends or family will play Trivial Pursuit with me any more. As a side effect I have a pretty eclectic and spontaneous sense of humor.. I'm usually good at finding a funny (if occasionally obscure) comment for most situations but I try to temper it with consideration and I never want to make someone feel bad.

I guess that's enough about me for now (a yell of 'ABOUT TIME' erupts from nowhere) ..RUDE! At any rate if you see me around feel free to say hi!

Merlin

Dishonored

Welcome to the forums! Leave your sanity by the door, and trust in the Box. The Box is goood.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Techdragon

Techdragon

Quote from: Dishonored on May 28, 2022, 11:48:36 PM
Welcome to the forums! Leave your sanity by the door, and trust in the Box. The Box is goood.

Thank you! I'd leave my sanity but it seems to have escaped me at the moment.. as soon as I find it I'll put it by the door. And most of my encounters with boxes have been positive, so I'm confident the trend will continue.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alrazvick

I'm new here and very new to DMFA as a whole. Still looking to meet new people and hopefully have fun.