2022-01-10 [DMFA #2064] Abomination

Started by Tapewolf, January 10, 2022, 05:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Never quite understood that idea.  If you like a character, why would you want to slowly eat their head?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ProfesseurRenard

It's amusing that Aliph is eating a Sonic ice cream when, only a couple pages ago, I assigned Bella (before I knew that was her name) a handle that obliquely referenced Rouge the Bat.

Strebenherz

All the love for Bella.  Manages to get Regina to laugh and smile by going on about her shipping theories.  Convinces Aliph to get ice cream as a mood lifter for Regina.  No "heck off you creatures", no judgement, just understanding wholesomeness.

A+ supportive adorable hamster mom

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Strebenherz on January 10, 2022, 06:48:42 PM
All the love for Bella.  Manages to get Regina to laugh and smile by going on about her shipping theories.  Convinces Aliph to get ice cream as a mood lifter for Regina.  No "heck off you creatures", no judgement, just understanding wholesomeness.

A+ supportive adorable hamster mom

Bella's the bat that the hamster was shipping with Aliph. I forget if the hamster's name was mentioned...

Tuyu

The shop is named "Fiona's Fashions". That's as close as we got.

Hariman

Eating a character ice cream is more about having something of that favorite character than eating the head of that character.

Also, Fiona (Hamster grandma) is a good side character.  I hope Regina becomes a regular customer at her shop.  Just, you know, with less breakdowns and impromptu in store therapy sessions.

EDIT:  Also, am I the only person who suspects that Wildy might end up surreptitiously shopping at Fiona's for an outfit while making small talk about interesting recent events and rumors, including the rumor that there was a ruckus with a pair of demons recently (because Regina tracking)?
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!