2022-01-03 [DMFA #2063] small-town gossip never changes

Started by e_voyager, January 03, 2022, 09:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

At this point people are wondering if they're going to get married or kill each other I would wager. Still have seen worse couples
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cassi-kun

They are yandere for each other

Edit: ...tsundere? One of those
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

Quote from: e_voyager on January 03, 2022, 09:53:22 AM
At this point people are wondering if they're going to get married or kill each other I would wager. Still have seen worse couples
Or kill each other, get brought back, and then get married.

ProfesseurRenard

Seems we know the bat lady's name now. Bella Dahna.

Bloody pun names. If her father's name is 'Primo' or something, I'll get someone to toss me across the lake myself.

Glenn Griffon

Shippers gonna ship.

Though I must admit there's a certain appeal in the notion of Regina using her fashion sense to help her uncle court a lady.

"She's a bat so you need something striking that will stand out to her. I'll make you an outfit that is sure to captivate her!"

Hariman

...I ship it.

I know it's unlikely, and probably not even a healthy relationship... but I ship it.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!