2021-06-28 [DMFA #2046] - The power of cheese

Started by Tapewolf, June 28, 2021, 06:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Given that I have a recording of Amber telling stories about cheese at Anthrocon, Jyrras' fixation with the stuff shouldn't have come as that much of a surprise.
Me, I prefer to have some pizza on my cheese.  And no mushrooms because they're creepy.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 28, 2021, 06:56:43 PM
And no mushrooms because they're creepy.
You prefer that they be hidden microscopically within the cheese? :D

killpurakat

I know of some who would happily scarf down a thin circle of bread with a 6" thick wheel of cheese stacked on it, and call that a "perfect pizza." Apparently, Amber should be added to this list...  :3

Also, pineapple pizza was invented by a Canadian, and I, for one, support this innovation. Pineapple and ham (and/or bacon) is one of my fav toppings.

If you dislike pineapple on pizza but do like pineapple in general, BTW, cutting it into slice strips and grilling it with a slathering of BBQ sauce is pretty tasty, and a good dessert after you eat a whole pizza!

And, just to tempt the cheese lovers out there, why do I get the feeling Amber would be happy to take Keith's place in this Try Guys video? And why do I kind of want a video of her being allowed to just try/eat cheese like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMOk7kaEqJk

(Edited because spelling mistakes. -_-)

Nightmask

If that's the worst conversation that they've been privy to they've been VERY fortunate so far.

Tuyu

Quote from: killpurakat on June 30, 2021, 12:04:24 AM
Also, pineapple pizza was invented by a Canadian, and I, for one, support this innovation. Pineapple and ham (and/or bacon) is one of my fav toppings.
Pineapple on pizza is fine, with the correct sauce. Pineapple and tomato sauce is teh ug.

killpurakat

Quote from: Nightmask on June 30, 2021, 09:36:11 PM
If that's the worst conversation that they've been privy to they've been VERY fortunate so far.

Worst for Kria. It is Kria saying this is the worst conversation she's listened to/eavesdropped on. And given Kria, this likely means, "this conversation is super boring and normal and just a polite discussion and I NEED DRAMA UGH THIS IS THE WORST."  :P

Quote from: Tuyu on July 04, 2021, 12:14:11 AM
Quote from: killpurakat on June 30, 2021, 12:04:24 AM
Pineapple on pizza is fine, with the correct sauce. Pineapple and tomato sauce is teh ug.

I can't have pineapple on any other sauce besides the standard tomato pizza sauce. I like the combo of fruity flavors. But I do also need the ham/bacon with the pineapple (otherwise it just tastes oddly dull to me).

To be fair, however, nobody else in my house likes pineapple and ham pizza, and I have a hard time eating a whole pizza by myself, so I tend to get cheesy bread that has pineapple and bacon on top which means there is no sauce at all (the local pizza place has a thing where you can add pretty much any topping to any of their breads, and it is about the size of a small/medium pizza, but much cheaper).