2021/05/24 [Xer 01-07] Have you tried turning yourself on and off again?

Started by MT Hazard, May 23, 2021, 09:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Looks like the system errors are piling up. Unless its a typo there is even a error in an error message, it says 'torwo' instead of torso

Also, I am aware of the double meaning in my topic title.

Edit: Looks like a bunch of other words (see if you can find them all!) are spelled wrong in places as well, so I'm leaning towards deliberate.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

🎶 Something bad was clearly wrong as he crawled out of the wreck
As his vision glitched again he performed a systems check
There was damage in his brain and it spread throughout his core
Xerian gave a cry of pain and collapsed upon the floor

MEMORY PARITY ERROR
SYSTEM HALTED🎶

MT Hazard

Nice rhyme. Reminds me of one of the people who comment on the web comic 'twin dragons', they seem to come up with a new poem for every strip.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on May 23, 2021, 04:48:19 PM
Nice rhyme. Reminds me of one of the people who comment on the web comic 'twin dragons', they seem to come up with a new poem for every strip.

This comic has a complicated history, but the short version is that it was originally written for a set of four songs.  However I then started expanding it into a story which I ran as a serial on FA from June to December last year.
Those are the opening lyrics from the second song.

If all goes well I'll be in the slightly annoying position of the concept album being ready early next year but being a bit of a spoiler for the ongoing comic.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 23, 2021, 08:50:15 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on May 23, 2021, 04:48:19 PM

This comic has a complicated history, but the short version is that it was originally written for a set of four songs.  However I then started expanding it into a story which I ran as a serial on FA from June to December last year.
Those are the opening lyrics from the second song.

If all goes well I'll be in the slightly annoying position of the concept album being ready early next year but being a bit of a spoiler for the ongoing comic.

I figured you'd appreciate the reference. How goes the voice dub search?

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E