2021-04-01 [INAT 15] Joint Venture

Started by ProfesseurRenard, March 31, 2021, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Going the 'guilt by association' route, are we, Inquisitor?

Also, is that Peony I see in the last panel?

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on March 31, 2021, 02:48:35 PM
Going the 'guilt by association' route, are we, Inquisitor?

Also, is that Peony I see in the last panel?

Given the new page of Random Encounter also has this, it's possible that Peony is being randomly shoved into the last panel of all the comics for Fool's Week.  I guess we'll see.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Considering that now Peony's popping up a few hundred years before the planet she was born on was born, I'm going to go ahead and guess it's a prank.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Lying Foo on April 02, 2021, 09:00:04 PM
Considering that now Peony's popping up a few hundred years before the planet she was born on was born, I'm going to go ahead and guess it's a prank.

Further proof, if we needed it: she's briefly traded places with Lavender.

InhumanInterest

I feel deeply embarrassed that it took me so long to figure out that was an April Fool's week thing. That being said guilt-by-association tends to be more of a mechanism or tool than an actual charge or starting point in things like this. I'm guessing there was some previous grudge or other reason for targeting her and the association made for an easy chance to get the inquisition rolling. Then once the inquisitioning starts it's pretty much a guarantee you can get something more solid to use as an accusation.

Of course I could be completely wrong.