2021/02/05 [PF 663] And so it ends...?

Started by techmaster-glitch, February 07, 2021, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

I've not actually really read this comic all the way through, but I have been poking in from time to time, checking occasional updates for the heck of it...so seeing that the "main comic" is now -over- is actually quite startling!

But not in a bad way! Tapewolf, but also Ren Gaulen and Merlin, massive congrats to all of you for actually accomplishing what the vast majority of webcomics don't; actually reaching a defined -end- point! It is always a bittersweet moment when a story ends, but still something to be proud of achieving!

As for the comic itself; heehee. Of course the comic that centers around the shenanigans of Daryil's Clan ends with Daryil himself being presented with a medal...that he swapped with a chocolate coin. :P A fitting end for this group of lovable whackos!

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 07, 2021, 02:33:16 PM
Tapewolf, but also Ren Gaulen and Merlin, massive congrats to all of you for actually accomplishing what the vast majority of webcomics don't; actually reaching a defined -end- point! It is always a bittersweet moment when a story ends, but still something to be proud of achieving!

Thanks!

Technically we do have one more update planned, though that's mostly to warn people that Epsilon is soon going to become the front-page story.  Exactly what we're going to do with the update days I'm not sure.

There is another new comic planned as well, though I haven't finished storyboarding it yet.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 07, 2021, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 07, 2021, 02:33:16 PM
Tapewolf, but also Ren Gaulen and Merlin, massive congrats to all of you for actually accomplishing what the vast majority of webcomics don't; actually reaching a defined -end- point! It is always a bittersweet moment when a story ends, but still something to be proud of achieving!

Thanks!

Technically we do have one more update planned, though that's mostly to warn people that Epsilon is soon going to become the front-page story.  Exactly what we're going to do with the update days I'm not sure.

There is another new comic planned as well, though I haven't finished storyboarding it yet.

I was wondering what the end of Project Future meant for your update schedule. I look forward to seeing how you work it out.

Raskahn

Big gratz guys! Having read the original in text way back when, I never imagined "seeing" it all. This has been an awesome project (heh).
Here's to many more!

Red Phoenix

Well... all good things must come to an end...

You know, I'm actually rather saddened that I soon won't be seeing any further stories from the DMFAverse especially since there's a bit of bad blood between Amber and myself.