2020-12-7 [DMFA #2022] he has his name in the dictionary next to the word vanity

Started by Carmeops, December 07, 2020, 01:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmeops

just a little point here:

"i was informed there are some in this city who may not who i am"

isn't there a little "know" missing in that sentence? as in "may not know" ?

InhumanInterest

Nightmask

I wonder why she thinks she'd be owed an explanation about the high security at the hospital, particularly since it should be obvious that if security has been increased then there's either a high-profile person there that deserves it or someone's made a threat against it and needs the protection.

The idea of the floating, holographic name plate was a great touch btw.  Makes for great comedy when the reader's first see it then learn EVERYONE can see it not just the readers.

BabylonRanger

I double-checked the Soulstealer family tree last night, but Malle is Regina's dad - http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1621.php
(unless something's changed since then ^_^')

And I mean, Regina had to get her early comic-time attitude of entitlement from somewhere.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: BabylonRanger on December 07, 2020, 03:44:45 PM
I double-checked the Soulstealer family tree last night, but Malle is Regina's dad - http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1621.php
(unless something's changed since then ^_^')

And I mean, Regina had to get her early comic-time attitude of entitlement from somewhere.

Oh yeah! Damn, his outfit really threw me off!

HaDDea

.... Wow. I know DP called Malle an idiot, but I didn't think he'd be this big an idiot. Waltzing into the closed door of Zivnth's Head of Security unannounced and complaining about her doing her job, no less. No wonder Kria has been rendered near speechless by rage. Well, that and the name plate font choice - he was lucky he chose that one. If the staff hadn't tactfully steered him away from Comic Sans, Jyrras would be ducking for the heaviest warded area in the office :P

Tuyu

Quote from: HaDDea on December 07, 2020, 10:16:16 PM
.... Wow. I know DP called Malle an idiot, but I didn't think he'd be this big an idiot. Waltzing into the closed door of Zivnth's Head of Security unannounced and complaining about her doing her job, no less. No wonder Kria has been rendered near speechless by rage.
I tried to count the reasons he's not dead right now, but I keep coming up with variations of "She doesn't want to kill Regina's dad."

Or maybe she's just so flabbergasted over the nametag that she forgot to kill him.

(In my home, the vanity is next to the toilet.)

Shadow_B_Panther

Looking at the old Soulstealer family tree, I can't help noting the differences between Malle then and now. Not sure if it's Amber's art evolution or simply new preferences to his design. I'm going to go with option C and say it's an old picture in story, especially since he let his hair grow out since it was taken.