2020-8-25 [MOTO 10.05] Fatigue of flying

Started by MT Hazard, August 24, 2020, 03:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Would you rather be walking Col? Most people won't even consider crossing the vast distances you are doing,  just enjoy the journey I say. 

Also wondering how much control Col has over his colour scheme, I know the red marks are present in every form, but have we ever seen him in a form that doesn't have pale skin (or skin equivalent) and pale hair?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 24, 2020, 03:57:57 PM
Would you rather be walking Col? Most people won't even consider crossing the vast distances you are doing,  just enjoy the journey I say. 

I wonder what his answer will be if they ask how he managed to cover the distance so quickly.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 24, 2020, 06:54:06 PM
I wonder what his answer will be if they ask how he managed to cover the distance so quickly.

I say he should just embrace the ridiculous of his job and do something like this....

"How did I cross a continent in so little time? I'll tell you. It's because I'm a damn.good.reporter "

"But that doesn't even..."

"DAMN. GOOD. REPORTER" (Walks out)

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 24, 2020, 03:57:57 PM
Also wondering how much control Col has over his colour scheme, I know the red marks are present in every form, but have we ever seen him in a form that doesn't have pale skin (or skin equivalent) and pale hair?

Doubled checked, he does change colour a few times in the first chapter.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 24, 2020, 07:30:37 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on August 24, 2020, 06:54:06 PM

I say he should just embrace the ridiculous of his job and do something like this....

"How did I cross a continent in so little time? I'll tell you. It's because I'm a damn.good.reporter "

"But that doesn't even..."

"DAMN. GOOD. REPORTER" (Walks out)

Lol. Anyway, given how exhausting Skinchanger Airways(tm) appears to be for him, I wonder how amenable he'd be to taking the train if it's ever invented in LaRaGa.