2020/07/17 -PF 634- [No! Bad Jakob!]

Started by Raskahn, July 16, 2020, 04:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raskahn

Tsk tsk, never try to influence an auditor. The commission clearly didn't take any chances and sent their best.

Due to personal experiences with auditors from Germany (even though Strauss is most known as an Austrian name), I have to say that Ms. Leavander Strauss fits the job quite well in both name and operational excellence.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Raskahn on July 16, 2020, 04:59:11 PM
Tsk tsk, never try to influence an auditor. The commission clearly didn't take any chances and sent their best.

Due to personal experiences with auditors from Germany (even though Strauss is most known as an Austrian name), I have to say that Ms. Leavander Strauss fits the job quite well in both name and operational excellence.

Yes, she turned out well as a character and will be returning in future stories, specifically 'Xerian' and also a followup to Dark Lord Rising that I've been working on (but was shelved when Xerian started to come together).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

InhumanInterest

That should be fun, especially hoping we get to see her auditing someone who deserves it. There's something indescribably cathartic about watching the extremely corrupt get legitimately processed by the system.

((It's part of what made the Moist Von Lipwig books great))