2020-06-12 [DMFA #1994] Like a Bat Out of Hell

Started by ZacAttac21, June 12, 2020, 08:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Yikes. That Joker smile. :<

EDIT: And I have to wonder, why switch into the jumpsuit?

Tapewolf

Quote from: zbm1028 on June 12, 2020, 08:00:54 AM

Yeah.  Hopefully she's still too woozy to do Dan much damage, and besides, Cyra might be offended.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Well, Dan did say he wanted to start again with her friendship wise, and it shows he's trying. Give her a hug Dan, what's the worst that could happen?.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

The One Guy

Huh, I interpreted her expression as a sort of bemused suspicion (akin to folding your arms and saying "oh really?") while also feeling a bit of frustration due to feeling terrible, not a "joker smile."

Hoodoo

DMFA's best feature has always been Dan making funny faces and it has been an absolute goldmine lately. Thanks Amber!

Hariman

Further proof that Aaryanna deserves a cake or five when they get back. She's taken one hell of a mental beating for Dan
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tarakona

Quote from: zbm1028 on June 12, 2020, 08:00:54 AM

EDIT: And I have to wonder, why switch into the jumpsuit?

Energy conservation. Her previous attire was most likely shape shifting. I imagine meeting the mother of her mentor went a little differently in her plans, but she helped save the day.

e_voyager

I was wondering what happened to her to put her out of sorts that badly. I thought she was trying to protect herself and Matilda. The thing that struck me most is that she said thank you for your honest attempt a compliment so she knew where his heart was that probably by filling his emotions not reading his mind as I doubt if she's in any condition to be reading Minds.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey