2020-06-01[DMFA #1992] Adorable little wings

Started by MT Hazard, June 01, 2020, 06:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Yep, look for the positives Dan. Just remember that others may not be so tolerant, given that back wings you can get away with, but head wings are a dead give away that your cubi.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 01, 2020, 06:02:41 AM
Yep, look for the positives Dan. Just remember that others may not be so tolerant, given that back wings you can get away with, but head wings are a dead give away that your cubi.

Yes.  He's had it mentioned enough times that it's becoming less safe to be openly 'Cubi, that it will hopefully stick.
At the same time, it's nice that he's starting to get with the program in regards to "Yeah, actually I am a 'Cubi so I should make the most of it."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 01, 2020, 06:11:12 AM
At the same time, it's nice that he's starting to get with the program in regards to "Yeah, actually I am a 'Cubi so I should make the most of it."

He has his own ways of coping, remember the godzilla shadow puppet?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Shadow_B_Panther

Glad he's able to accept what he is, but I love Matilda's reaction. I'm kinda wondering if we'll see her playing with them like the drake heads.

Prroul

Also keep in mind that one of the reasons Matilda is attracted to Dan is... ahem... Dat Wingspan. And given that the males of her species also have fins on their head that are used for flirtation... I'm betting they're simply 'cute' because they aren't as large as his primary wings. Otherwise, she'd likely have had a... slightly different and more emphatic response.

Tuyu

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup. Just like most were expecting. :D

YBlu