Hitting them where it counts [PF 628]

Started by InhumanInterest, May 16, 2020, 12:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InhumanInterest

Really, adventurers retiring into careers not related to their adventuring role is not something I see considered a lot and I enjoy that.

Though I will say if the prop is realistic enough you'd be amazed a how much bluffing you can get away with.

James StarRunner

For James, he only originally became a bounty hunter since he was living off the streets, couldn't get a job, and wanted to protect his friends from the local thieves guild. Though it wasn't explained in here, the transition actually came pretty organically.

James was used to disguising himself as various individuals during his bounty hunting career and it later led nicely into acting.

As for the inns, he had later went back to his war torn home country and started to shelter those who couldn't return home. Housing all those people and tending to their needs helped James and his wife to later turn their shelter into an inn when the crisis was resolved.

He didn't want his children to always be on the move, evading his enemies, so he put less attention on his bounty hunting career to watch over his kids (Yes, he has kids at this point, four of them).

For those interested, here's the kids (Jana coloured the pic before I was finished, also ancient pic). XD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gthubokq8shmey7/20200521_210032.jpg?dl=0

ProfesseurRenard

James StarRunner

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on May 22, 2020, 01:33:49 AM
Jason looks pretty mischievous.
There's a reason for that...

It's because he is. :B