[Art] Pure-decay [M]

Started by SkeletalSpade, March 14, 2020, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeletalSpade

QuoteRe-making an Art thread for meself for new and up-coming art that'll be uploaded to imgur instead of any previous photo-hosting site that may or may-not have bitten the dust, via. capitalisim.  :B
Anyways!

Feel absolutely free to comment, post, or critique anything I might post here! Some art-projects 'n things are given a little more elbow grease than others, but I'm always open for feedback on what might do better the next time around.

I don't partake in a whole lot of creative endeavors, especially these last few years, but when I do (and if its DMFA centric), I'll be sure to post it to this shiny new thread here.

- - - - - - - - - - -
check me out over here!:

toyhou.se: puredecay
instagram: lifecalleditwenttovoicemail
twitter:  @skeletalspade
d.a.: pure-decay
f.a: puredecay

SkeletalSpade

A lil' fan-character, courtesy of a canon fan-fiction!  0:
Her  hair is naturally blonde to which she dyes a strawberry pink; She works at a family-run cafe', and not reaching 'of age' yet, is anticipating the show of more cubi-centric qualities.

ZacAttac21

Snrk! Don't tell Matilda.

SkeletalSpade

^Pshaw, I'm sure in any alt-timeline, Matilda would be happy to see Dan in a thriving relationship  ;B

A side-step from the current DMFA timelines, i have an insect/mythos-based race that you're free to make characters of! These babies would surely populate dense native vegetation lands, and trade goodies with adventurers!

SkeletalSpade

so while my ability to draw digitally has Tanked, traditional is still working fine! its a perfect enough reason to bring up this old girl 0:  (who may be a separate character from the original SkeletalSpade, or an updated version..)

so while originally a student at the Academy, she went on a 'Wild Night' with a gaggle of girlfriends, and through miscellaneous and zany adventurers, found herself in the heart of an amazon jungle. Striking it up great with the chief, she found herself coming back over and over until she decided to stay semi-permanently (to leave wiggle room for other future zanny adventures- you still gotta live life you know!)

Rumours have spread to nearly all the neighboring town settlements about a cannibalistic tribe taking refuge in the densest part of the jungles;  the paranoid fear keeps her fed, and the rumour keeps most ordinary townsfolk away from the tribes land.

This devious form is mostly meant for fear-tactic work;  Very elongated, sharp and pointy, her wings are ordinarily hidden;  they tend to have a ribbon-like feel and substance (and she uses that to her advantage to dress fashionably when as her casual every-day self (not yet pictured)) but they can tear easily..
they make for a Great theatrical back-drop for a grand entrance!  :B