2019-07-15 [DMFA #1930] Cult of Cyra

Started by Tapewolf, July 15, 2019, 04:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I'm assuming that the 3ft thing is about Biggs and his cult...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Good catch on the Biggs reference, but in his case having confidence and ego much bigger than himself probably makes up the lack of his lack of height. That and he's a scary dude.

It also occurs to me that some clan leaders often do not, in fact, have their clan quirk any more. Cyra doesn't have green eyes, Zezzuva, Jin and Nact'larn quirk only shows up if they have  children, which they can't have now.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

Heh, indeed. Not like there haven't been short leaders in real life. King Vittorio Emanuele III of Italy, for instance, was only a hair above five feet tall. I'd cite Napoleon as well, but five foot, seven was fairly average for the time.

The One Guy

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 15, 2019, 04:23:11 AM
I'm assuming that the 3ft thing is about Biggs and his cult...

I mean, considering the title of the page is literally "Biggs can confirm," I'd say that's pretty obvious.

Tapewolf

Quote from: The One Guy on July 15, 2019, 06:04:36 PM
I mean, considering the title of the page is literally "Biggs can confirm," I'd say that's pretty obvious.

Not sure how I missed that.  FWIW Jyrras was my immediate thought, because he's something of a rock star too.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

I've been meaning to draw one of those cool mythos

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on July 16, 2019, 02:06:00 AM
I've been meaning to draw one of those cool mythos

I look forward to seeing what they look like in your style.

keybounce

For some reason, this is the first page that makes me think of "Attack of the 50 foot woman".