Generic Update #1

Started by Dishonored, June 24, 2019, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishonored

Other than being the occasional conversation-killer on here, I've been quiet. Life has been keeping me busy with all sorts of things.

Just this past week, the movers finally got around to finishing the supports under my new house and removing their moving beams. Only a little over nine months late, but hey, who's counting? Now I can finally start moving in furniture and storage stuff besides my library, and get the power and plumbing hooked up. So long-term stress, but now things are more yay.

I lost Wally not long ago. His messed-up lungs were the source of his narcolepsy, and one night something blew. The vet couldn't do anything for him, so I had him put down rather than prolong his suffering. I've had cats come and go over the decades, but there was something special about that little weirdo, and I'm still dealing with him being gone.

On the brighter side, Mama Chainsaw had a single kitten last week. Just one. He's gigantic for his age, and getting bigger by the day since he has eight times the food he should be getting. We've named him Bruiser, and I have a feeling he'll live up to that name.

Otherwise, life goes on. I seize, I recover, the weather changes from day to day, and life continues. I hope it's treating all of you well, or at least not as bad as it could, and that it gets better either way.

And if anyone wants to see my odd life stuff, it's on Youtube, channel name Bella Luthiel.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.