2019-05-10 [DMFA #1923] - Jump cut

Started by Tapewolf, May 10, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

So, does that mean Dan and Aary have been mooching off Matilda for the last few days, or did they go back to SAIA first?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 10, 2019, 04:39:21 PM
So, does that mean Dan and Aary have been mooching off Matilda for the last few days, or did they go back to SAIA first?

There's no inventory and holes in that wall so it's not Matilda's shop and I doubt it's SAIA. It looks like they went on an adventure and someone busted a fat yeet through some walls in some kind of crazy set of events (probably Dan) that we may never get to see.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 11, 2019, 09:45:30 AM
There's no inventory and holes in that wall so it's not Matilda's shop and I doubt it's SAIA. It looks like they went on an adventure and someone busted a fat yeet through some walls in some kind of crazy set of events (probably Dan) that we may never get to see.

I would assume that this is some ruin they're using as a pick-up point to be warped to Cyra's domain.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 11, 2019, 10:03:57 AM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on May 11, 2019, 09:45:30 AM

I would assume that this is some ruin they're using as a pick-up point to be warped to Cyra's domain.

Possibly but my guess is more fun imo  :P

Imagining Dan being launched by Matilda and Aary through two walls while fighting something brings a smile to my face.

Cassi-kun

We've seen Mattie tackle Dan, now I want to see her yeet him.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Cassi-kun on May 12, 2019, 05:12:46 AM
We've seen Mattie tackle Dan, now I want to see her yeet him.

"This boi's a cutie. YEET!"