2019/04/16 [MOTO 6-03] Who are the true monsters?

Started by Lying Foo, April 15, 2019, 10:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

(I swear I have something to contribute beyond stream-of-consciousness proto-punk references.)

So Cal seems still not to have twigged to the blindingly obvious?  Despite the fact that he himself is the monstrous doppleganger to... everyone...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

I wonder if Lamias are sentient...? They might look like people, but if they tend to eat people, then they're probably just chaotic monsters...

But in the case that they are self-aware I'm brought back to wondering what exactly definitively divides People and Monsters...
...By Puyon

ProfesseurRenard

Seems to be a relatively thin line in this world. Seeing as Dragons and Felimara are classed as monsters but have displayed sentience.

WhyNot?

Quote from: Puyon on April 15, 2019, 11:47:55 PM
I wonder if Lamias are sentient...? They might look like people, but if they tend to eat people, then they're probably just chaotic monsters...

TBF considering what else this forum covers your race being known for the tendency to eat other people doesn't necessarily mean non-sapience. That you have an extremely messed up culture that rightfully scares people? Sure. That you're a dumb animal? Not so much.