2019-4-2: A Trust Exercise

Started by Rafe, April 02, 2019, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Doesn't look like Cyra has any assumptions about romance between Dan and Aary.  Should have guessed that being Cubi, she'd know if that was happening.

Also, Amber's using one of her distorted-speech-balloon effects, implying some kind of interesting sounding speech from Cyra. Despite the normal word order, I keep hearing her as a female version of Yoda myself.
Rafe

Drakkenmensch

I'm getting the impression that if Dan knows how heavy she is, it's because he's actually thrown her before. Probably after she called him a stupid poo-poo head or the like.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Rafe on April 02, 2019, 06:45:51 AMAlso, Amber's using one of her distorted-speech-balloon effects, implying some kind of interesting sounding speech from Cyra.
When they first met, Cyra's words were in a large fancy font, and Dan mentioned that it was difficult to understand her that way.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

e_voyager

When his conversation with Nana is over he she asked Arie if they can go to the track and field thing and try giving her toss then he'll have some idea how far he can trust her
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey