2019-03-22 [DMFA #1911] - Granny's Garden

Started by Tapewolf, March 22, 2019, 06:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

(A reference I suspect nobody else will get).

This should make for an interesting conversation, since she may well know what he's about to say before he says it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

It would be funny if Cyra teleported him away the moment he mentions visiting her for real.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Dishonored

I was not expecting her to be so adorable! (Yes, shapeshifters, I know, but still...)
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

MT Hazard

Considering the last time they talked she admitted murdering someone and accidentally comitting genocide, I think Cyra is thrilled Dan came back at all. How well she will react to discovering what her daughter is planning is another thing entirety.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Dishonored on March 22, 2019, 11:52:16 AM
I was not expecting her to be so adorable! (Yes, shapeshifters, I know, but still...)
I forgot about Granny Cyra so I was pleasantly surprised by today's strip
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2019, 06:10:10 AM
Ah, nope. I was wondering, though, since the setting looks more like it's going to be a pier review.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tuyu on March 23, 2019, 01:51:45 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2019, 06:10:10 AM
Ah, nope. I was wondering, though, since the setting looks more like it's going to be a pier review.

*ba-dum tshhhh*

Alondro

She... shrank a bit. 

Now she looks like an old Japanese grandma who wants grandkids.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

Yeah seems like she remembers how Dan react it and then the form she took to put him at ease last time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey