2019-03-01 [DMFA #1906] - Into the woods, to grandmother's house

Started by Tapewolf, March 01, 2019, 06:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This could get interesting.  Dan should consider it an educational visit, perhaps...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Famout

While he has seen her true size in his dreams, I wonder how much he is aware of the growth factor that comes with the extra wings?

Even if Dan knows, I suspect its still a shock to see in person.
It feels odd not having a fuzzy avatar picture around here....

MT Hazard

You should visit Cyra, you know the one who has been in hiding for thousands of years and accidentally reveling her position  could get her and the entire clan killed. Have fun!
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: Famout on March 01, 2019, 06:58:01 AM
While he has seen her true size in his dreams, I wonder how much he is aware of the growth factor that comes with the extra wings?
Even if Dan knows, I suspect its still a shock to see in person.

He's met Taun in the flesh, and the subject of Cyra being the same size has come up:
http://missmab.katbox.net/comics/dmfa/1710-cant-spell-knew-without-ew/
...however Dan might be used to seeing her as a little old lady, rather than a giantess around his own apparent age.

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 01, 2019, 07:11:46 AM
You should visit Cyra, you know the one who has been in hiding for thousands of years and accidentally reveling her position  could get her and the entire clan killed. Have fun!
I would hope Fa'Lina wouldn't recommend this course of action if she didn't see it ending well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 01, 2019, 07:15:01 AM
...however Dan might be used to seeing her as a little old lady, rather than a giantess around his own apparent age.
Well, he saw her that way before she took on old lady form and he now knows that is her natural form, so I imagine he'll  manage. Also if clan leaders can still shapeshift she could always take the form of a gaint old lady...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 01, 2019, 07:11:46 AM
I would hope Fa'Lina wouldn't recommend this course of action if she didn't see it ending well.

I would hope she'd at least take precautions.

Tuyu

He's seen her one time. I don't think the words "used to" apply.

Zorro

Guardian Devil.

Remember that Evil Uncle who was a a Firearms Enthusiast? 

Sometimes a Guardian Devil is the best defense. :spidey