Time Really Flies...

Started by Dishonored, December 14, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishonored

I will not commit thread necromancy, I will not commit thread necromancy, I will not...

*cough* My lovely little house that I mentioned elsewhere in another post has finally touched down. Although it was supposed to be in place by September first, it has taken this long to get it in place and set down.
It still needs permanent supports placed underneath, and plumbing and power hooked up, but I can start moving things into it.

I'm excited and relieved and happy and so ready to begin moving my life into a new hermit hole.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

ZacAttac21

I feel like I haven't seen you post anything in forever. Glad to hear you're doing good!

Dishonored

I haven't been posting because I haven't had much to say, and often others say it better before I can add my two cents worth. LOL
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tapewolf

Good luck getting the house finished up!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Dishonored on December 15, 2018, 12:04:00 AM
I haven't been posting because I haven't had much to say, and often others say it better before I can add my two cents worth. LOL

Hah! We have something in common, then.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dishonored on December 14, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
I will not commit thread necromancy, I will not commit thread necromancy, I will not...

*cough* My lovely little house that I mentioned elsewhere in another post has finally touched down. Although it was supposed to be in place by September first, it has taken this long to get it in place and set down.
It still needs permanent supports placed underneath, and plumbing and power hooked up, but I can start moving things into it.

I'm excited and relieved and happy and so ready to begin moving my life into a new hermit hole.

Congratulations!

(whoops, I committed thread necromancy. Oh, well.)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dishonored

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 09, 2019, 02:10:09 AM

Congratulations!

(whoops, I committed thread necromancy. Oh, well.)

Heh, new comment, so I'm safe!

Thank you! Due to winter weather and the complications surrounding it, work has been halted for a while and the near foresseeable future. Although when the snow is cleared I can move stuff over, I won't actually be living in the new house until at least spring. Which is at least four more moths. *sigh*

All the delays from last year added up, and now it all comes due. Oh, well, patience is a virtue.