The Sickness (Amber)

Started by Darkmoon, September 27, 2006, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Roureem Egas on September 30, 2006, 10:46:35 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 30, 2006, 10:42:31 PM
I'm very sorry for my inane posting please forgive me. I was trying to make this fun for everybody. But I see you guys are way too serious here but that's my opinion here and I wish Amber to get well very soon. Again I was having a laugh here that's all but if you all look at it let's see those who take things very seriously and love to laugh and see the brighter things in life. Think about it for that moment and I apologize for my sense of humor in the forum...............

Sounding like an idiot is not lightnening the mood. Plus, pretending to be sick strikes me as insensitive.

No I'm just making the mood more lighter I know being sick sucks. But if you look at it having a good laugh will make you better it's scientificaly been proven with many patients watching the Three stooges laughing accelerating your body to heal quickly. If you don't beleive me then look it up at the web to see I don't lie and I don't lie to anybody I'm 100% truthful and honest through and through. And the prentinding to be sick and such I was trying to make Amber Laugh and see the brighter side of things. But if you see insensitivity on my part then that's not my intention. Then again there's an old saying you can't please everybody but I go on and continue to see the bright side of everything even death. So if you gonna chastise me go right ahead I have very thick skin and it dosen't bother me one bit....................

P.S.
Amber I hope you take plenty of hot liquids including sliced ginger mushed it up and put it in a pot of water and let it simmer up for half and hour and drink it it will help for the phelm. And no dairy of any kind including chocolate it will thicken the phelm................

Unnatural Lump

Hope you get better soon amber-dee.