2018/06/08 [PF #531] - I think I forgot a topic

Started by Genesis, June 07, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

So wait, Albina has around 300 children, so how long has he been preparing for this?

I doubt he let their mothers go, so he had to have spaced them out or someone would have noticed hundreds of women disappearing at once.

Also in (assumedly) all this time only ONE of his kids thought something might be a bit off?

I mean I get that he's probably their (unaccended) clan leader but, still, his kids are dumb as bricks.

Also this is my first time starting a topic, so I hope I did it right.

Edit:
  Fixed your topic. Hope you don't mind.
    -- llearch
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

llearch n'n'daCorna

You presume that their mothers exist. For all we know, he might have been working in a fertility clinic and stealing supplies from there, and/or growing the children outside of the womb.

We've got the tech for androids, there's no reason to suppose that the tech for replacement wombs is significantly more complex.

Or he's got a bunch of women controlled by their minds, and thinking that he's the only one, even though he only sees them once a month, and they're just baby factories for him. In fact, there's no reason to think that he's not also using any female children he gets that aren't cubi in a similar fashion. And, obviously, brutally murdering any non-cubi male children he gets, while hiding it from the rest of them.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Genesis

That's true, I hadn't thought of the artificial wombs possibility, or the using mind control one.

As for using his own daughters, wouldn't that kinda screw him in the long run?

Also is it possible for a cubi to have not-cubi children? Outside of having kids with demons or angels I mean.

Also on an kinda-unrelated note, how is albina's plan supposed to work? Once he's accended(assuming that's the goal) he'll be exposed, and it's not like killing a tri-wing is impossible. Hell his own kids could turn on him once the ruse is exposed.
"I will finish the painting. Of a cold, dark, and very gentle place. So that it might make a home for someone, someday" - The Painter

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Genesis on June 07, 2018, 11:54:41 PM
That's true, I hadn't thought of the artificial wombs possibility, or the using mind control one.

As for using his own daughters, wouldn't that kinda screw him in the long run?

Sure, but you're thinking sanely. There's no guarantee that he's thought that far ahead. And, if you have enough different mothers to start with, you can get at least three or four cycles in before it starts causing problems - unless there's something in the Cubi genes that changes that, and that's on Ambaargh.

Even if you have that problem, it's been shown that he's not shy about killing people, so destroying a bunch of weakling offspring and just keeping the stronger ones doesn't seem outside of his modus operandi, right?

Also is it possible for a cubi to have not-cubi children? Outside of having kids with demons or angels I mean.

Yes. Look at Abel's Story - Aniz hung around to make sure Abel actually was a Cubi, just for example. Of course, he wasn't all that sane, either.

Also on an kinda-unrelated note, how is albina's plan supposed to work? Once he's accended(assuming that's the goal) he'll be exposed, and it's not like killing a tri-wing is impossible. Hell his own kids could turn on him once the ruse is exposed.

They are unlikely to do so, for several reasons - for one, that would be seriously cutting their own power down, since the clan power is mostly derived from the tri-wing in charge. For two, given what happened to Aniz' clan, it's pretty sure that most of them would be committing effective suicide. For three, they've all been brainwashed from birth to support him.

The summary is, however, that however he's planning on it working, it probably won't if anyone knows about it. So, yeah. Most likely it's not going to happen now anyway.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Genesis

True I suppose I am giving him to much credit of sanity.

Though makes me wonder what they're going to do with all his kids after his inevitable defeat anyway, they seem... ill adjusted.