New Player: Start

Started by Akktari, February 23, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akktari

Hello~!

I've been reading DMFA for MANY, like 8-10, years. And only recently found that there was a forum with very active members. So I thought why not join?

I'm a 27 year old wife with 4 jobs. My guilty pleasures are wine, vodka, anime, and some games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and The Sims. Also World of Warcraft. But I love to watch my husband and friends play their games. We have 2 cats, Dot and Valeera.

A friend made me a fursona. It was a pastel pink and aqua bat. Although it's adorable as all get out. I haven't picked my own yet.

Also! My birthday is about a week away!  :mowhappy
Memory like Dory.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard!  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dishonored

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 23, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
Welcome aboard!  Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so...

Also, there's a coat rack for your sanity by the door. Don't forget to pick it back up later.  The totally deadly and frightening helpful box can be trusted for sage and advice, but not sage advice.

Enjoy your stay!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

ZacAttac21

Four jobs!? Somebody get this woman some wine, stat!