2017-01-26 [Tenets 22] Beware-a Ti'Nera

Started by ZacAttac21, January 26, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

I spy Illiath's dad, and... is that Nigel's dad? And have we seen the panther before? He looks familiar...

On a side note: Ti'Nera's outfit is badass. Makes me want to see Tomara in it...

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 26, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
I spy Illiath's dad, and... is that Nigel's dad? And have we seen the panther before? He looks familiar...

On a side note: Ti'Nera's outfit is badass. Makes me want to see Tomara in it...

That's Lady Siad, actually - she appears (and dies) in chapter 3 of Turning a New Page.

That's definitely one of Nigel's ancestors, more likely his grandfather since Nigel is relatively young and this was a long time ago.  He appeared prior in an Epsilon flashback, when Daryil makes his "Let's not be evil anymore" speech.
I believe the cat warrior is new... I think they're a girl actually, but we'll have to see what Merlin says.  I may add a new page about her (?) to the Tenets.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 26, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 26, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

That's Lady Siad, actually - she appears (and dies) in chapter 3 of Turning a New Page.

Sunnuvagun. Apparently I need to re-read some of the old stories...

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 26, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
Sunnuvagun. Apparently I need to re-read some of the old stories...

No worries.  As soon as the art arrived I could see that some people were going to get confused.  I'll update the storyboard and if we can actually get Ti'Nera herself appearing on the next page.  She's due to appear in a flashback of the main comic shortly as well.

ZacAttac21

Come to think of it, has Ti'Nera ever actually been drawn?

Tapewolf