2017-06-21 [DLR:07-03] Sleeping on the job

Started by MT Hazard, June 21, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Kind of disappointed that so many of the group can be knocked out that easily, you'd think they would have protection from that sort of thing. Especially the wizard incubus, he should layered with protection spells. Admittedly they probably didn't expect to be ambushed in a car park, but the moment the bandits appeared they should have been on full alert.

Time for you to step up Jason, go all cubi on them, pretty sure the others would forgive your deception if it saves their lives.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ZacAttac21

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 21, 2017, 09:58:50 AM
Time for you to step up Jason, go all cubi on them, pretty sure the others would forgive your deception if it saves their lives.

Pretty sure Sven would kill him. That's probably why he doesn't want Sven to find out what he is.

Raskahn

"We have a pack of bandits."
"We have a Sven."

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on June 21, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
...shouldn't Keller's wings be out?

As with Jason in chapter 3, there are ways to keep yourself from reverting in case of unconsciousness. A patch is the simplest, but with training and preparation time, it can be done by meditation or some other process Mab has only hinted at.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

Shouldn't the topic date be 06-21, not 04-12?

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 21, 2017, 09:58:50 AMKind of disappointed that so many of the group can be knocked out that easily, you'd think they would have protection from that sort of thing. Especially the wizard incubus, he should layered with protection spells. Admittedly they probably didn't expect to be ambushed in a car park, but the moment the bandits appeared they should have been on full alert.
Hasn't Keller been put to sleep several times already? What's one more time? :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

MT Hazard

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 22, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

Yep, my bad. I copied an old topic details and forgot to change the date, unfortunately that doesn't change the date on the replies. If everyone feels bad for me they could change them on their replies though.  :mowwink
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Raskahn

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 22, 2017, 06:59:00 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 22, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

Yep, my bad. I copied an old topic details and forgot to change the date, unfortunately that doesn't change the date on the replies. If everyone feels bad for me they could change them on their replies though.  :mowwink

Done  :)