Photo Album Updates

Started by Damaris, August 22, 2005, 11:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge D. Fuentes

Here are two snippits that I put up at the ICVDForums.  So I'll put 'em here too:

The little pic is cool:

:D

Xuzaf D

Destina Faroda

And you say you DON'T look like Troy Polamalu.

Sig coming...whenever...

Jorge D. Fuentes

Fizzbit

Quientin

oh my god i thought that was photochopped of jorge......

but you are quite the hottie jorge.... if your ever in oklahoma i'll hook you up with some hot chicks.  they would dig you

Jorge D. Fuentes

Unfortunately, I live in an area where many people are pretty boys, so as *ahem* good-looking as I may be (which I don't think I am), I'm overshadowed by those who spend ungodly amounts of money doing the Metro thing and exfoliating, plucking their eyebrows, and applying highlights to their hair.

As such, I'm not attractive in my area.  I do understand that in the more rural areas of the country, I appear more attractive.  I've proven this true when I went to see Darkmoon in the middle of the Pennsylvanian Woods...

Fizzbit

Dammit Jorge, just admit that you're a pretty boy.

Jorge D. Fuentes

ilpalazzo

Just to be in the coversation. PRETTY BOY.

Fizzbit

These are Pics that were taken over the holidays :D

Darkmoon

Fizzbit

Jorge D. Fuentes

Destina Faroda

Well, pretty people don't have to worry about showing their faces.  Those pictures look nice.
Sig coming...whenever...

Jorge D. Fuentes

Did you just call us Pretty?  :D

Destina Faroda

I was talking about Clara, not you.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

Darkmoon really isn't that bad looking. He's more camera shy than anything.

Destina Faroda

Then he has no reason to worry about showing his face.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

I'm not camera shy, but my face almost always goes all fugly in formal/professional photos.

In front of a webcam, however, I have the opportunity to capture exactly the look I'm going for.

Like so:

Fizzbit

In fact, all the mods here are rather attractive. :D

Destina Faroda

Then I'll file a suit.  Discrimination against personal appearance.  We ugly people need to be represented.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

We don't even know if you're ugly, Destina, the mods can't prejudice people they haven't seen.

For all we know, you could be at least decent looking, Destina. No one here is hard on the eyes.

Darkmoon

I don't like cameras. There have been real pictures of me online, but I see little point in doing normal pictures.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Aside from that weird Alfalfa thing your hair does at the top of your head, you're not a bad-looking Cat, D'moon.

You do kinda blind people with your paleness, but that could be a cool thing.  *ribs you*

Sin Ominous

"Discrimination against personal appearance"? I highly doubt that was on their minds when they assumed those positions. o_O

Destina Faroda

People, can't you tell when I'm joking and when I'm being serious?

And you accuse me of being too uptight.  Lighten up.
Sig coming...whenever...

DragonCub

I think I am pretty hard on the eyes. But I guess it's just an opinion.

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Yeah, I gotta start using product on the part in my hair.