This be a warning for my Skype peeps...

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 01, 2017, 02:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

So, this is a hum-dinger of a way to start the new year: come home and find out my Skype's been hacked.  And what's more, it was my old hotmail account that I'd used with MSN, which turned into Skype when MSN Messenger went extinct (I'm guessing that's the thing that might've gotten hacked; I never check the hotmail, too much spam...by the way, if you guys are getting messages and links from me without an explanation as to why, IT'S NOT ME, PLEASE IGNORE IT!  Thank you).

Welp, turns out, Microsoft (razza-frazzum buncha...  :sweatdrop) won't let me get back into my old account...I've tried twice to verify that I'm the real thing, but some of the security questions had to go unanswered due to the fact that I just can't remember the answers.  It's been a few or so years, and I don't keep everything written down...

And...that includes my contact list. >.<  No backup.  Serves me right, I guess. x3  Guys, always back your stuff up.

That being said, I can remember a good amount of you guys, whomever I've had, but not everybody.  So I'll be sending some of you some Skype invites, but if you would, kindly also PM yours and I'll add you back. =)  Probably about time I'd changed Skype accounts up, anyway. x3

Much thanks!
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.