2016/12/06 [RE 47.39] Weh

Started by Tapewolf, December 06, 2016, 01:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hopefully a night in the stables will clear Loki's mind.

This does raise an interesting question, though - could Mana jump off the top of the school or something for a quick chat with Tella?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Qwex1

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 06, 2016, 01:18:50 PM
This does raise an interesting question, though - could Mana jump off the top of the school or something for a quick chat with Tella?

I think getting into purgatory is easy. It's the getting back out part that is hard.
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Qwex1 on December 06, 2016, 03:24:38 PM
I think getting into purgatory is easy. It's the getting back out part that is hard.

I think she has some kind of special arrangement, since the Reaper doesn't seem to be in any hurry to bring her back like Tella.  She wasn't gone long when the nature guardian murdered her, either.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Qwex1

You got a point but I still get the impression you need a dead immortal to get out.
That said she could kill Phoenix Claw but the Reinans might get a bit angry with all that prince stuff.
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

Merlin

The only way to get to the realm of the dead is for the reaper to take you there. Anything less than that is merely painful and messy. Mana hasn't actually been back there since Way Back Home. For one reason or another she is very good at evading the reaper... and anyway if she did go back there the only way to leave again would be a dead clanner.

Lying Foo

Az and Loki, sittin' in a tree...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ZacAttac21

Puyon

I think Mana's decapitation by Lavendar wasn't really a murder? Or something? Not exactly sure where her 'body' disappeared off to after said maiming... she was able to heal herself when she was slashed at the neck. Maybe her head popped off and her body had to reapply it, which is both funny and extremely grotesque.
...By Puyon