Re: 2015/06/19 [DMFA #1583] - Doomed home town

Started by PalmettoPaladin, November 29, 2016, 07:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PalmettoPaladin

I apologize for resurrecting this topic, but I wanted to put my two cents in...

From what we've learned about what happened, Cyra's main goal was to become the new guardian of the city.  However, after she defeats the dragon guardian (after seducing him and probably breaking his heart!), she tried to eat his soul.

However, I think this is where her plan backfired...sort of.

As she tried to devour his soul, she realized at that moment M'Chek had been harvesting and devouring the souls of everyone who had lived and died in the city including his own children. 

A good analogy would be where someone tried to continuously drink water without ever stopping.  Assuming that M'Chek had been guardian of Hishaan for a long long time, Cyra is devouring not only the dragon's souls but also millions of souls harvested by M'Chek!  Going back to my analogy, if someone were to try to drink say water without ever stopping, they would choke on it. 

Which I guess is what happened to Cyra: it was too much for her.  If she and M'Chek fought on the top of a tower and she fell off, she's literally been turned into some sort of magical dirty nuclear bomb and so when she hits the ground: BOOM!  Hishaan Is turned to glass. And Cyra rising from the crater she just made (with some conveniently place shreds of her clothes) realizes what has happened and that she has become a tri-wing! 

But regardless of how the big boom went off and turned Hishaan and everyone (excluding Cyra) into glass, the constant and sudden flow of souls combined with the dragon's soul was more than enough to cause her ascension to clan leader status. 

And that's my theory.  Again my apologies for resurrecting this topic.  I just wanted to add my theory to the mix. 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Dude. A year and a half?

Much as I appreciate you wanting to make a comment on this topic... No. Just no.

Read the rules. They're there for a reason.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears