The Pokemon Gen 7 Thread

Started by Puyon, November 29, 2016, 12:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

Helllloooooo CMF!! Now that Pokemon Gen 7 has released, that means more Pokemon, and more Pokemon means Pokedexes to fill! Mainly I start this thread so that trainers around here have a place to easily make trade arrangements, or maybe even ask for battles.

While I'm aware that this uh... particular sub-forum has been rather dead, but considering Pokemon's popularity, I was hoping maaaaaybe, this will get a little bit of attention, yeah?

[spoiler= Current Trade Requests]
(none)
[spoiler= Current Battle Requests] (None) [/spoiler]
[spoiler= Trainers Friend Codes] Names will be listed as follows:

Forum Name (3DS Name)*Trainer Name*: Friend Code

Your 3DS name is the nickname you set on your 3DS. You can see it when you view your Friends List.  Your Trainer name is what you set your name as at the start of the game. Sometimes people pick names completely different from one you would recognize them as, so this list is here to make things easier.

--

CubiKitsune(Buran)*Caleb* 371196206434
Puyon (Puyon)*Puyon*: 0705-2521-8236
[/spoiler]

If you're not comfortable putting your Friend Code where everyone can see it, that's cool. There's not much to worry about putting up your friend code, though, since you can't register someone if they don't put in your friend code, too. You could always PM someone when you need something.

I'll be sure to update this regularly, that is assuming this thread actually gets used. I hope it does, though.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

I haven't actually started playing it yet, but:

CubiKitsune(Buran)*Caleb* 371196206434

ZacAttac21

I could actually use a torchic/combusken/blaziken, if anybody's willing to breed one.

Puyon

Updated.

I think I might be able to get one for you, buuut I'm pretty heavy on that 'might'. Oh, also, some additional advice... Pokémon S/M has a QR scanner that generates random Pokédex entries. You can use literally any QR code you can get your hands on (I've been using ACNL design codes and sometimes Yokai Medals haha). Scanning enough codes will make a rare Pokémon spawn for a limited time to any of the locations you have already been. So far I've gotten a Piplup and a Totodile out of it, which is to say, if you're lucky, you might actually be able to find a Torchic like this!
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on December 11, 2016, 07:15:02 PM
Updated.

I think I might be able to get one for you, buuut I'm pretty heavy on that 'might'. Oh, also, some additional advice... Pokémon S/M has a QR scanner that generates random Pokédex entries. You can use literally any QR code you can get your hands on (I've been using ACNL design codes and sometimes Yokai Medals haha). Scanning enough codes will make a rare Pokémon spawn for a limited time to any of the locations you have already been. So far I've gotten a Piplup and a Totodile out of it, which is to say, if you're lucky, you might actually be able to find a Torchic like this!

Is that so? In that case, Chimchar or Tepig would also work. Once Pokemon Bank updates I'll be able to transfer a Torchic from my OR version, but until then...

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on December 11, 2016, 07:15:02 PM
Updated.

Niiice. I haven't tried that yet! I'd give out my friend code but I haven't uhhh connected my 2ds to the network yet, that would require like, knowing my router password. ...i'm pretty sure it's something to do with skeletons. my housemate loves skeletons. must be skeletons.

ZacAttac21

So according to the internets, I should be able to get myself an Emboar this way! :eager

Unfortunately, I burned all my scans before I knew there was a 2-hour recharge on them, so now I gotta wait about 18 hours.

I got myself an Emboar! And I named it "Ganon." >:3

I won't be needing that Torchic anymore. :)