Well, here I am again. CubiCabbit Report!

Started by Shax, October 03, 2016, 11:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shax

Well, its been a long since I was here, but I'm back again. A few updates to give out

As some of you know, the past two years of my life were complete and total hell in some parts, but it did force me to grow the hell up quite a bit.
I used to live a carefree life, not caring about the consequences of what I do or what it can do around me, but at the same time, showed me that being too nice can wind up with me being used, over and over again. I was living in Pennsylvania during that time, but now I have returned back to my hometown of Holland, Michigan.

But now that I am home, I am doing better, much better in fact. I have a job, I have a new car, I have money to spend for myself now, I'm seeing my friends, visiting family, just in general having fun. Life seems normal for me again. Plus side is my repair business has really taken off! I'm doing between 5 or 6 jobs a week for my freelance work. Seems that my name is getting around, luckily.

I'm about to take over the house I grew up in, as my father is moving out (Hopefully, taking my uncle with him. But thats a story for another time... Just. Ugh. The lazy sod.) and having some close friends move in here, gonna be renting it from my family.

I'm in the process of planning to get to a few more cons. Mainly AC, MFF, and GLFC, so we will see what goes on from there.

Although all seems fine. I am currently an emotion wreck. As of 10/2/2016. I found out, my father told my mother he wants a divorce... My sister and mother is in a wreck over it and all I feel is hatred, because I know he was seeing someone even before telling her. My family is falling apart at the seems, and I can't even be there to comfort my mother and my sister as they are across state. I don't know what to do...

Ahem. Well with me being home, I deiced sometime soon (As soon as I can get it to work, by the way) I plan on doing a classic game stream! While I will be using emulators, I will not be using roms, I will be playing the original copy through the emulator, this includes NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PSone, and PS2. I have found an adapter for PC that reads old carts through the drive and to the computer via USB. I rather stream games I actually own rather than risk potentially getting in trouble by some of the original creators of the games. =P     The first (And really only I have right now) classic game I plan on starting with is a gem from the PSone. The first Parasite Eve!

Anyway, thats all to give right now, I may be checking in from time to see whats going on. Feel free to leave me a PM if anyone wants to talk, I'll be around~

ZacAttac21

Shax

James StarRunner

I just recently came back myself. It seems there is an alarming number of friends who are being taken on an emotional roller coaster, myself included. It looks like you still have a ways to go before the dust settles, but it looks like some things have improved. I'm glad your work is doing well. What is it you are repairing? I'm hoping for more good news in the future. Stay strong.

Shax

Thanks bud. Yeah, things have not been the best, a few suicidal urges here and there from the past 2 years but those have passed. Glad you're back as well! should add my new skype so we can talk again. its east, just look for CubiShax.

As for repairing, desktops, laptops, cell phones, game systems, tablets, handhelds, and so on~ I do it as a hobby and freelance work.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Shax on October 04, 2016, 03:01:03 AM
As for repairing, desktops, laptops, cell phones, game systems, tablets, handhelds, and so on~ I do it as a hobby and freelance work.

You poor soul. May whatever god exists have mercy on what remains of your dark, corrupted soul after doing this work. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shax

Well, Mom came across state to drop off my new car and see how I am doing while Dad was gone... Then broke down into tears after seeing a photo of her and dad together on the wall...

I swear I am going to break my father's nose for what he is doing to her, and to this family.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Easy, man. Easy. He's moved out. All you have to do is keep it together. If not for you, then for her. Right?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shax

He is not fully moved out yet. He only comes around when he needs pills or his insulin shot needles... It is completely random at this point when hes home. I already started to tell my friends to start moving in. One is already here. Hes in my old room. I have moved downstairs into the old computer office after renovating it into a bedroom. I needed a large workspace for my repairs.