That guy from the future

Started by Clayton_n, September 14, 2006, 07:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clayton_n

It just occured to me that the guy from the furture also has succubus wings. Any chance he's a descendant of Dan's?

bill

Disco 'bout this is going on in the "Blissful" thread. Yay for ambigious titles!

Oh, and welcome, by the way.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Clayton_n on September 14, 2006, 07:55:01 PM
It just occured to me that the guy from the furture also has succubus wings. Any chance he's a descendant of Dan's?

Hi,

You might want to give the demonology a scan:  http://www.missmab.com/demonology.php

Incubi and succubi can have either angel (feathered) or demon (bat) wings.  Abel for instance, has both and I'm sure I've seen it on other 'cubi as well.  Destania and Dan both have angel wings, not demon ones.

The fact is it's quite likely that Pyroduck is disguised, either through some form of shapeshifting, or because he's using a patch ( http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_311.php ).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Genericname

While we're on that topic, did any ideas on why Able seems freaked out to see Pyroduck?  I mean, it took me awhile to notice that, but him and Pyro are looking directly at eachother when he seemed to freak out...

Roureem Egas

Clayton_n

I just want to know if he's Dan's Kid or Grandkid or something.

Songs "*I've been to the year 3000! Not much has change4d but they lived under water. And your great-great-great-granddaughter, is doing fine..."

Aridas

Dude. Listen to people when they tell you where to go. Hell, read the COMIC. Even pay attention to species and color.

ShiningShadow

Yeah it dosen't hurt to read the archives to know the area os Lost Lake and the cast of characters..........

Gareeku

Quote from: Clayton_n on September 21, 2006, 06:01:39 PM
I just want to know if he's Dan's Kid or Grandkid or something.

Songs "*I've been to the year 3000! Not much has change4d but they lived under water. And your great-great-great-granddaughter, is doing fine..."

*Shoots you in the head*

Do not sing any Busted songs. EVER.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gareeku

llearch n'n'daCorna

How about whistling? I can do whistling, real good. :-)+)

Aridas

Netami

Boxes deserve to be in the trash, or holding trash.

Or holding kittens!  :mowhappy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 22, 2006, 07:04:37 PM
Boxes don't whistle :O

Depends on how high the aeroplane you throw them out of is, really....

ITOS

Quote from: Netami on September 22, 2006, 07:15:37 PM
Or holding kittens!  :mowhappy

I don't know, the kittens I've met eat boxes... or pee in them. I don't think llearch would like that... :mowdizzy
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Netami

I don't know... I think this box kitten equation is coming together quite nicely!

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber