Bored and alot of Time

Started by Teroniss, September 20, 2006, 12:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Well, that's the thing. You implement it yourself, at the moment. Graal used MNG, fo isntance.

Jack McSlay

Animation Shop also uses MNG as default format, and I remind netscape 7.x of supporting it as well. However, the format was apparently overshadowed by flash, and then the low support made it unable to keep up.

as for raw, I doubt an improvement in the color count would give a big improvement in image quality. It's very hard to notice the difference of one unit on 24-bit color, I've never noticed any real improvement between 24-bit and 32-bit. often it's hard to tell even the difference between 16 bit and 24 bit, when the image is well done. image quality these days rely more on resolution and quality of display rather than color depth. higher bit counts are very useful for image editing and printing, but for display is overdoing it.
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Aridas

32 bit is more efficient than 24 bit, apparently. But there's no actual difference in color.

Teroniss

And this is why i didnt get into graphic design. Dis shit hurts ma head.............

Zedd

Well lets see they could make a game like Out of Order