2016/05/27 [DMFA #1667] It's a fashion fiasco! It's a fashionasco!

Started by ChaosMageX, May 27, 2016, 09:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

I wonder if anyone will get the reference in the title. :giggle

Anyway, Matilda must be super strong, considering the shear size of the mythos she's just casually dragging along with her.

Icon by Sunblink

Drakkenmensch

Lorenda's boss feels like an artist in despair of a blank wall that its owner is refusing to paint anything other than eggshell white.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 27, 2016, 09:50:12 AM
Lorenda's boss feels like an artist in despair of a blank wall that its owner is refusing to paint anything other than eggshell white.

eggshell white is useful if you want to cast a movie onto it. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jasonrevall

Oh my gosh Matilda in socks would be the cutest thing ever. That needs to be a thing. I'm sure Dan would love it!
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

DarkwingDude

Curse my love of nagas! I just can't be creeped out by that cute snake gal's stalking. :P

Razmoudah

Dang it, I'd say something, but the game I'm thinking of if rated would be AO, and this really isn't a place to talk about such things, even if it does have a rather interesting Naga in it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Razmoudah on May 30, 2016, 11:40:24 AM
Dang it, I'd say something, but the game I'm thinking of if rated would be AO, and this really isn't a place to talk about such things, even if it does have a rather interesting Naga in it.

.. You can talk about it, you just have to be careful to mention that the game -is- AO, and hence NSFW, links might be unsafe, etc etc. We're not trying to stop you from talking, just taking precautions for the younger viewers.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Razmoudah

Ah, well in that case................with the AO game serieses (yes, there are two different series) Monmusu Quest as an example I can understand liking lamias, although I still prefer more mammalian monmusu myself, namely ones with lupoid, vulpoid, or feloid traits.

Aurawyn

I hope Matilda takes that as Wildy being a pushing ferret, and not that Lorenda doesn't want to talk to her...  :mowsad

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Aurawyn on June 01, 2016, 12:07:18 AM
I hope Matilda takes that as Wildy being a pushing ferret, and not that Lorenda doesn't want to talk to her...  :mowsad

I think she's just returning after Lorenda and Co. have left, nothing to do with Lorenda wanting to talk to her or not.

Aurawyn

Quote from: CubiKitsune on June 01, 2016, 12:23:37 AM
Quote from: Aurawyn on June 01, 2016, 12:07:18 AM

I think she's just returning after Lorenda and Co. have left, nothing to do with Lorenda wanting to talk to her or not.

I hope your right. It looked to me like she was returning just in time to see Lorenda walk into the shop with Wildy, just after Lorenda tells her she can't talk kuz she is at work.

Razmoudah

I'm fairly certain it was well established before that Mythos have extraordinary hearing, so she probably heard most, if not all, of what they said before entering the shop.