2016/02/28 [RE 43.30] Getting down to brass tacks

Started by Tapewolf, February 28, 2016, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I take it back, the Griff chief is way better at this kind of parley than Mana seems to be.  Next page should be interesting, because so far we've only seen the concessions Gardenia would make, not what concessions the school will have to make.
Ceding to Gardenia sounds dubious if absolute power is going to be inherited by Princess Mia.  Unless she grows up really fast, which seems doubtful.

Oh, and I like the Trick Tracts reference.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ellian

Trick tracts being known in-world, despite quite obvious, feels to me like breaking the fourth wall from the other side. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ellian on February 28, 2016, 04:03:39 PM
Trick tracts being known in-world, despite quite obvious, feels to me like breaking the fourth wall from the other side. :)

Interestingly, I wrote a Trick Tract that was set in Gardenia.  I wonder if this is leakage from Merlin drawing it.
Certainly, mine plays very fast and loose with the canon because I didn't think they'd exist inside the world itself.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 28, 2016, 04:48:44 PM
Quote from: Ellian on February 28, 2016, 04:03:39 PM

Interestingly, I wrote a Trick Tract that was set in Gardenia.  I wonder if this is leakage from Merlin drawing it.
Certainly, mine plays very fast and loose with the canon because I didn't think they'd exist inside the world itself.

Well, to be fair Trick Tracts are incredible... not credible. Which is what makes Mana believing them extra silly. I think they were also shown to be canon things that exist via this page (the thing Peony is holding in cell 8.)

I just remembered that I volunteered to draw for those too, aw man. I should get on that.
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

...not sure I can really blame Peony for conflating "the state will have soldiers kill you" and "the state will let zealots kill you."
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.