2015/10/21 [WBH #199] - Don't fear the Reaper

Started by Tapewolf, October 21, 2015, 08:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, someone's in a bad mood today.  She does have a point about Mana, though.

I'm curious if her ire is because she's been given more work to do, because Zamil spectacularly broke the normal procedure she's used to, or because Zamil has done something which is going to make things even worse for himself.

Zamil's already opted for the maximum possible penance so that can't really get any worse.  I suppose he could in theory be made to not exist anymore, but that seems a bit harsh for one of Merlin's stories.  And in any case this is more-or-less what Dorcan does later.

I'm wondering if Zamil's just done something so significant that he's just made himself a minor god, e.g. God of Coming Back After Death To Murder Someone.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

I'm wondering if this somehow leads to Jinx taking over... we've seen the Reaper in the interim, so it's obviously not going to be right away, but...

I'm not wondering whether it leads to Mana's special status in the present, since I sincerely doubt it's otherwise.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.