2015/10/15 [RE 43.03] - Caught in the middle

Started by Tapewolf, October 15, 2015, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, that'll be interesting.  I don't see Loki being able to stop them, but she's not exactly going to be happy about their attacking the school.

Also, yay, Erich.  I hope that doesn't mean he's dead.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 15, 2015, 11:07:56 AM
Well, that'll be interesting.  I don't see Loki being able to stop them, but she's not exactly going to be happy about their attacking the school.

Also, yay, Erich.  I hope that doesn't mean he's dead.

I don't follow. Why would that mean he's dead?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on October 15, 2015, 05:41:13 PM
I don't follow. Why would that mean he's dead?

It's a running joke that characters who die in Heads You Lose end up in DHS.  Though to be fair I think it's only two so far, Scout and the kangaroo bandit that Erich beheaded, and he won't turn up for a while yet.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 15, 2015, 05:58:17 PM
It's a running joke that characters who die in Heads You Lose end up in DHS.  Though to be fair I think it's only two so far, Scout and the kangaroo bandit that Erich beheaded, and he won't turn up for a while yet.

Well maybe if you stopped killing so many dudes  :B

also somebody tricked me into reshuffling the volume order again so maybe kangaroobutt will arrive next year instead of the year after

Puyon

Gosh, that's something to look forward to. I wonder how tricking you into reshuffling volumes works. It must take some really clever trickster to do that.
...By Puyon