Jokes!

Started by TheSkarCrow, September 18, 2015, 01:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSkarCrow

A rapist, a pedophile and a homo walks in to a bar, the bartender says "Hey Mao"
Hitler did nothing wrong - Mao
Mao did 9/11
You know you're too old for your girlfriend when you have to make the airplane noise to put your cock in her mouth - Mao
Whats black and blue and hates sex? The 10 year old in Mao's trunk
Sometimes in the morning Mao will skip breakfast, but he'll grab a little thing on the way to work
I am your chaos bringer, the first born son of the devil, the darkness that seeps from the hallowed corners of your nightmares.

TheSkarCrow

I am your chaos bringer, the first born son of the devil, the darkness that seeps from the hallowed corners of your nightmares.

TheSkarCrow

TheSkarCrow

TheSkarCrow

llearch n'n'daCorna

You couldn't have got the fonts to match better?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

TheSkarCrow

Maybe, but the sloppiness is part of the charm!  :batman

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lack thereof, yes.

Come on, we've had better trolls from children. 2/10, and that's only being generous due to you being new. Could try harder.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears