2015/08/18 [Peony #53] - Safe as Houses

Started by Tapewolf, August 18, 2015, 09:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Kind of curious why Scout stayed behind, though I suppose having the place go completely dead while the Inquisition is crawling around would look suspicious in and of itself.  I guess he drew the short straw.  Let's hope he doesn't get strung up again, or at least that he dies less horribly this time, because we're running out of comic universes for him to live in.

Another interesting thing is that there are pictures in the safe house, and that's kind of complicated.  Having pictures of the Tricksters themselves would be suicidal, but on the other hand, having pictures of completely different people would be a bit weird too, especially if they were different species to the occupants.

Plot-wise, Peony is either going through the stages of grief, or she's psyching herself up to do something rash.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

So, is Priscilla Queen of the Desert a fantasy set in some impossible world where vehicles move themselves without magic, or is it now a convoy of wagons?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Priscilla is everything to everyone.

I'm going to say it's an import from offworld, and people read it and are like "hmmm I have no idea what a bus is"