2015/07/28 [Peony #50] - Never a good sign

Started by Tapewolf, July 28, 2015, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

In these medieval societies a large crowd often means an execution.  If so that could have a number of consequences, ranging from Peony launching some hairbrained scheme to try and save them, to a sobering reminder of just what she's signed up for.

EDIT: Actually I may have jumped the gun there, it seems more like they've caught a suspected Trickster.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2015, 08:53:00 AM
In these medieval societies a large crowd often means an execution.  If so that could have a number of consequences, ranging from Peony launching some hairbrained scheme to try and save them, to a sobering reminder of just what she's signed up for.

EDIT: Actually I may have jumped the gun there, it seems more like they've caught a suspected Trickster.

Sounds about right. I wonder, though. Can Peony still use Ceraph magic?

Puyon

Peony can't use Ceraph Magic anymore, I believe. In Random Encounter, Fight or Flight I think, Drake mentions if you do something to a offend a magic god, like be a trickster, they won't lend you their magic and Ceraph in the biggest opposer of tricksters anyways
...By Puyon

Merlin

Well, she did loudly and publicly denounce Ceraph too. Generally a fair way to prevent yourself from accessing a magic god's power.

Lying Foo

Blaise Pascal would love this world, wouldn't he?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lying Foo on July 30, 2015, 03:33:51 AM
Blaise Pascal would love this world, wouldn't he?

I get the feeling Machiavelli wouldn't be too disturbed, either.

.. well, no more than usual, anyway.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears