2015/06/29 [RE41-Filler-2] - Round and round and round and round

Started by Tapewolf, June 29, 2015, 03:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Aw, we don't get to see if he actually did rescue his family...

EDIT: See also:
http://projectfuturecomic.com/strip.php?strip=51
http://projectfuturecomic.com/strip.php?strip=61

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I wonder though, after his penance was presumably set, and he kept going back to Purgatory after killing a dude, is it possible for him to just keep racking up the sin points? Like can he create a bigger sin pile than what he may or may not have been stuck with already?

Also how much damage can a dead guy cause to a living Ceraph Clanner? What means does he have to repeatedly kill him since he can't use magic?
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on June 29, 2015, 04:12:32 AM
I wonder though, after his penance was presumably set, and he kept going back to Purgatory after killing a dude, is it possible for him to just keep racking up the sin points? Like can he create a bigger sin pile than what he may or may not have been stuck with already?

Also how much damage can a dead guy cause to a living Ceraph Clanner? What means does he have to repeatedly kill him since he can't use magic?

This is DHS Dorcan, not PF Dorcan. DHS Dorcan may very well know some magic (he'd be a ghost like Mana, not an android, in DHS).

Merlin

You can't use magic when you're dead, but... Dorcan has huge beefy arms and Spine has a birdlike neck.

Quote from: Puyon on June 29, 2015, 04:12:32 AM

Get out of my head! Haha I'm actually going to go into that at a later point.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on June 29, 2015, 09:52:33 AM
Get out of my head! Haha I'm actually going to go into that at a later point.

Actually there's quite a lot that could be covered in more detail.  e.g.  If Dorcan is re-executed for killing Spine again, are they going to end up with lots of dead Doberman bodies or does the ghost disappear again when killed by 'normal means' as DMFA puts it?

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 29, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
Actually there's quite a lot that could be covered in more detail.  e.g.  If Dorcan is re-executed for killing Spine again, are they going to end up with lots of dead Doberman bodies or does the ghost disappear again when killed by 'normal means' as DMFA puts it?

D-d-d-d-doubleghost?? Actually when the reaper comes to collect Spine she'd just take Dorcan back too, crankily. You can hurt ghosts but you can't "kill" them, you can dispel them with Altair's magic or wait for the reaper to actually do her job.

Now that I think of it it would also be possible for ghost-Dorcan to kill Spine in a matter similar to "The Frighteners" - ie. reach into his chest and squeeze his heart.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on June 29, 2015, 09:42:00 PM
Actually when the reaper comes to collect Spine she'd just take Dorcan back too, crankily.
"Did you do this?!"
"He had me hanged!  Besides, it's not like he's mortal!"

You know, thinking about it, this is going to have been such a bizarre occurrence that it must have gone down in local legend and possibly beyond.  It's not something the Inquisition and anyone else is going to forget in a hurry.  "The day hanging Tricksters went horribly wrong".  I'd be surprised if it wasn't mentioned in passing later.