2015/05/25 [EP 06-01] Cubi Urchins

Started by Fragmaster01, May 26, 2015, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragmaster01

Keaton had an urchin? Terrifying.
"This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!

Raskahn

I can hear the villagers now.
"Aaargh! My shins!"

Kuzma Volkov

So.. Keaton is the Father or the Mother?  :erk

I mean the offspring said "dad" but he's referring to Keaton as the father.. Cubi shifting genders makes this confusin'

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on May 26, 2015, 05:06:18 PM
So.. Keaton is the Father or the Mother?  :erk

I mean the offspring said "dad" but he's referring to Keaton as the father.. Cubi shifting genders makes this confusin'

A succubus can't get someone pregnant, mind.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Fragmaster01

I imagine Keaton's doing the Aniz thing and not bothering to tell the father that she's a cubi until later.

ZacAttac21

I doubt that Keaton is involved here. Not unless she's changed her mind about Beings in the 25 years between Project Future and Epsilon. Assuming "daddy" really is a Being...

Speaking of which, notice the color patterns on daddy's fur. It's not the right colors, but the patterns look very Jyraneth-ish.

Eboreg

Yeah... It may be the case that BOTH parents are 'Cubi in disguise. Think about it, kid looks almost identical to father except for color scheme. When a 'Cubi [censored] a Being, the kid tends to look like the Being. Father very accepting of mother's alleged infidelity.

The fact that the kid looks like a creature version of the father indicates that he is the real father but the fact that the father does not have the same color scheme indicates that he is a 'Cubi himself. Of course, if the father is a 'Cubi, then the kid would be more a dead ringer for the mother and that seems very unlikely. Of course, if both are 'Cubi, then the kid would follow more traditional rules of heredity i.e. same species as same-gendered parent, everything else following contemporary science, which we can not find enough evidence to rule out.

This isn't beyond the realm of probability either, I wouldn't put it past these two to hide it from the kid in order to bring him closer to Being ideals, cut down on hubris, and prevent him from saying too much causing trouble at the same time. On the other hand, they may not know that the other is a 'Cubi like what would have happened to Neremath and Salomere if they hadn't suffered a home invasion. Something to think about really.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Abel-needs-a-hug

I. Love. This. Kid. I love his personality; I love his ability to think rationally in high emotion situations, despite being a newly awakened incubus; but most of all, I love how he [spoiler]pulled the mother of all bluffs on Jyraneth. While he was dreaming. In a place where even the slightest hesitation would mean she pulls the truth from his mind and kills him.[/spoiler]