Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Haz don't take no shit from NO ONE.

Boog

Haz said something smart. In this day and age that alone is a great feat, but it's also something I agree with. Since we don't have a clapping emote, I'll just go with the cutest emote I can find.
:epenis

Bill is apparantly a post-apocolyptic ninja.

vulpesweasel

boogeyman sccares me with his large disurbing bunny

bill

vulpesweasel

bill has a brilliant personality. that makes puppies smile

Boog

There is only one song on Bill's song list that I recognise, thus validating his good taste in music.

Vulpes has the avatar of nifty, evil-grin coolness.

xHaZxMaTx

Boogey said something about a clapping emote in an earlier post...

Boog

Behold, the ever resourceful Haz.

vulpesweasel

boogey cares me. and he needs to stop knocking stuff down in my closet at night or else...

bill

Vulp's got a rather good music taste in that head of his.

e_voyager

bill has posted at about twice for ever one of my post in this thread over the past two days
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

E's still the master of this thread, it seems that many times when I drop by here, his name is attached to the list, it's almost becoming a symbiotic coupling.  Though that isn't a bad thing because it can only mean that he has a lot of good things to say about the many and inexplicably varied people here.

vulpesweasel

rowne could have possibly posted the longest compliment in the history of PAY, if not close.

Rowne

You have some nice armour there, vulpes.  You could teach RPG heroes a thing or two when it comes to that.

As for PAY length, that's nothing.  I've made some prolifically monumental PAY posts in the past, notably in the old thread.

----

Also, I see E's back in town.  I give it two minutes before he drops on by to PAY.

Boog

Rowne's a clever individual with a good sense of humor. He also has an avy drawn by Chalo, methinks. It looks like his style.

Rowne

Boogey certainly knows his artists, for he is correct!

Roureem Egas

Rowne has a spiffy cane...somewhere. I've never seen him use it.

xHaZxMaTx

When I first read that RE was the last to post here, I thought EV. :rolleyes

Roureem Egas is a cool guy, though he doesn't post too often.  Or, at least not as often as anyone else.

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× has one of the more innoct looking avatar's here
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

EV's karma is unbalanced! D:  I shall do everything in my power to resolve said dilema! To the Haz-Mobile! *Cue corny scene-transition*

e_voyager

Hazzy wounds me most deeply. what have i don to deserve such smiting?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch like hazzy seems to think that my karma should be even. whpo am i gallain?

Leafar

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Leafar

vidar enjoys beautiful and funny women! ;)

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno's avatar bears a striking resemblance to Leafar's avatar....

Gabi

llearch gave the Invisible Friend game a twist with his attempts at confusing everyone.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi doesn't seem too upset about it, which indicates, hopefully, that it wasn't too bad a move...