2015/02/02 [DMFA#1549] - Not the pizza guy

Started by Tapewolf, February 02, 2015, 07:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I'm not sure fifteen minutes will be enough, but I guess it's a start.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Yarott

I do wonder if the Pizza will come before or after Devin and Abel are done talking. Or if it comes in time! Who will win the race against time? Although, Kria would probably make them stay. Epecially the Pizza Delivery Guy.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Yarott on February 02, 2015, 10:39:26 AM
I do wonder if the Pizza will come before or after Devin and Abel are done talking. Or if it comes in time! Who will win the race against time? Although, Kria would probably make them stay. Epecially the Pizza Delivery Guy.

...which could be a Pizza Delivery Girl, of course.  "Pizza Delivery Person" just sounded wrong for some reason.

Yarott

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 02, 2015, 11:26:08 AM
Quote from: Yarott on February 02, 2015, 10:39:26 AM

...which could be a Pizza Delivery Girl, of course.  "Pizza Delivery Person" just sounded wrong for some reason.

What if it's two delivery people? I dunno how much Pizza Kria would eat to be satisfied. Or if she ordered more knowing that Abel was indeed coming. She's like that.

ZacAttac21

I'm surprised they would deliver to her house considering what she did to the last pizza guy...

Merlin

I'm surprised Amber didn't taunt us more with Abel and Dev not meeting! But.. makes me suspicious as to whether that's Abel or not. Amber your shenanigans have made me paranoid :O

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on February 02, 2015, 05:43:53 PM
I'm surprised Amber didn't taunt us more with Abel and Dev not meeting! But.. makes me suspicious as to whether that's Abel or not. Amber your shenanigans have made me paranoid :O

I would be reasonably sure since an impostor would also have had to borrow one of Piflak's warp-acis.

Scow2

Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 02, 2015, 04:50:12 PM
I'm surprised they would deliver to her house considering what she did to the last pizza guy...
They have a choice - Send one pizza guy who may get devoured... or NOT send a pizza guy, have Kria come get it, and devour ALL of them! Go, little sacrificial pizza guy, go!

Nightmask

Quote from: Scow2 on February 02, 2015, 10:14:12 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on February 02, 2015, 04:50:12 PM
They have a choice - Send one pizza guy who may get devoured... or NOT send a pizza guy, have Kria come get it, and devour ALL of them! Go, little sacrificial pizza guy, go!

I'm pretty sure if my boss told me to deliver anything to someone known to kill and eat the delivery guy the last thing I'd be doing is still working there, especially if I'd heard what happened to the previous guy(s).

Amber Williams

To be fair, Kria got the pizza guy that was delivering to Jyrras' house.  She knows better than to go after the ones going to HER house, cause otherwise she'd get no pizza.

It's the same mindset that explains why a city like Zinvth would have a high being population.  If you are a demon and want to get your carnage on, you take it off and elsewhere.

AzureEdge

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 03, 2015, 03:37:02 PM
To be fair, Kria got the pizza guy that was delivering to Jyrras' house.  She knows better than to go after the ones going to HER house, cause otherwise she'd get no pizza.

It's the same mindset that explains why a city like Zinvth would have a high being population.  If you are a demon and want to get your carnage on, you take it off and elsewhere.

So basically they don't destroy the short lived snacks that live in their city because they perform services they need so they go looking for an all you can slaughter and eat buffet somewhere else? Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Hariman

Quote from: AzureEdge on February 04, 2015, 07:19:51 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on February 03, 2015, 03:37:02 PM

So basically they don't destroy the short lived snacks that live in their city because they perform services they need so they go looking for an all you can slaughter and eat buffet somewhere else? Seems pretty reasonable to me.

It's kind of a marketing plus for Zinvth. "Come stay in Zinvth. The Creatures here won't randomly eat you!"

Which is in turn part of the underlying horror in Furrae. Most Beings CAN be randomly eaten, or killed, or worse.

I've always been glad that Amber has used this as a source of tension in addition to being part of the jokes in the comic. And I'm glad that there are active forces that are trying to stop it, in various ways.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!