2014/11/11 [HyL 02-06] Monsters

Started by ZacAttac21, November 11, 2014, 05:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Jeez, I can't see too many reasons why a 'Cubi would want to pose as a Being adventurer back in those days. I mean, wouldn't sympathizing with Creatures make you look suspicious, or at least detestable? I would probably pose as an Angel or a Demon...

Raskahn

Hmm, Paranoia and a hint of....confusion. Yum.

Kuzma Volkov

Even back with the Salem witch trials.. It's rather sad the mentality of "Hey x will kill them if we are wrong and it was a mortal but hey at least we know!"

I mean poor Yak at this point would never be able to have kids if it wasn't for those wingies.

Raskahn

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on November 17, 2014, 08:49:54 PM
Even back with the Salem witch trials.. It's rather sad the mentality of "Hey x will kill them if we are wrong and it was a mortal but hey at least we know!"

I mean poor Yak at this point would never be able to have kids if it wasn't for those wingies.

And that's just your typical "guy" reaction, when something goes near your gonads, you block that with whatever is available.

That panel had me cleaning coffee off of monitor again.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on November 17, 2014, 08:49:54 PM

That does strike me as a particularly aggressive way of testing what the poor target is. I mean, if it's just a Being, he just got nut-shot with a crossbow. Best case, the silly fool pulling the trigger missed, and it goes into the thigh - not something I'd want to have happen, what with the risk of infection etc, and then the bastard who shot me gets to argue over supplying medical aid, etc etc...

Frankly, if it were me on the receiving end, I'd be having more than a few pointed words on the subject of trigger control, and like subjects. Possibly at some volume, depending on how much it hurt...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears